- When was Armstrong Flooring, Inc. founded?
Armstrong Flooring, Inc. launched as a new company in 2016 and formerly comprised the Resilient Flooring and Wood Flooring segments of Armstrong World Industries, Inc. (NYSE:AWI), a global building products company founded in 1860.
- When did Armstrong Flooring first become a publicly traded company?
Armstrong Flooring began its first full year of operations as a publicly traded company on April 1, 2016 and began trading on the New York Stock Exchange on April 4, 2016.
- Where is Armstrong Flooring's headquarters?
Armstrong Flooring's headquarters is located at 1770 Hempstead Road, P.O. Box 10068, Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17605
- What is Armstrong Flooring’s fiscal year?
Armstrong Flooring uses a fiscal year that aligns with the calendar year, ending on December 31st.
- What stock exchange is Armstrong Flooring’s common stock traded on and what is its ticker symbol?
Armstrong Flooring’s common stock is currently traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “AFI”.
- How do I invest in Armstrong Flooring’s common stock?
Armstrong Flooring’s common stock can be bought or sold through a stockbroker, bank or financial institution that offers brokerage services. Armstrong Flooring does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Does Armstrong Flooring pay a quarterly dividend on its common stock?
Armstrong Flooring has not paid a quarterly dividend to date. Future quarterly dividend payments are subject to approval and declaration by the Board of Directors.
- Does Armstrong Flooring have a direct stock purchase plan?
No, you may purchase shares of Armstrong Flooring common stock through a brokerage account.
- Who serves as the distribution agent, transfer agent, registrar and information agent for Armstrong Flooring?
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company is the distribution agent, transfer agent and registrar for Armstrong Flooring’s common stock. American Stock Transfer & Trust Company is available to resolve problems related to the mechanics of the distribution or matters relating to the subsequent transfer of Armstrong Flooring common stock, as well as to facilitate name and address changes. The toll-free phone number for American Stock Transfer & Trust Company is (800) 937-5449. Please visit www.amstock.com for more information.
Regular Mail Communication items should be sent to:
Operations Center 6201 15th Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11219
- How can I obtain copies of financial information for Armstrong Flooring?
Most of the company's reports and financial filings can be retrieved from the News Releases, Financial Information or SEC Filings sections of this website. They can also be accessed via the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) website at www.sec.gov. For additional information, you can submit your request at the Information Request section of this website.
- How do I contact Armstrong Flooring’s Investor Relations?
Investor Relations Phone: 717-672-9300
Investor Relations Email: IR@armstrongflooring.com
All other inquiries, not related to Investor Relations should be addressed to (717) 672-9611.